Postagens populares

sábado, janeiro 21, 2012

Goodbye, dear!


Do not want to be your baby
Do not want to be part of your world
Or sleep in your arms
When you wake in the night
i will not be here to hold you.
Now I will be my own voice


There's no way back, was the last kiss
Do not want to love you
My body forgot your smell, your taste
The rain washed away my soul
And the wind spread me around 
So let's move on
Protect your words
Is there anyone in the world waiting for them
Do not try to create false memories,
Life has taught me the difference
between you and me.


I do not understand your reasons 
But I won in their game
I got out of his hands forever
And you do not understand
My heart is now my
My mind is free again
Go home,  to your games
There is no other people in my way,
You need to understand
i just learned to walk without you.
When I needed you left me
and now I leave you. 



"Tem gente que merece levar umas rasteiras da vida para aprender.
"Algumas pessoas precisam enjoar do gosto salgado das lagrimas, para valorizar sorrisos e coisas simples da vida."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário