Postagens populares

quarta-feira, novembro 24, 2010

Um pouco de futuro...

I thought I could fly and threw myself out the window

The reality is quite different you dreamed of for me

I Felt alive while was bleeding

And a pointless movie flashed before my eyes

Perhaps this is the time to grow up and find the my best


I just wanted to live a little longer in this world

I just wanted to have met you before

I need more time here.

Can anybody hear me?


i will leave my past by you, baby.

Trust me. Let me be your other half.

I'm fine now, with you here.

But, not deny that I've cried many times alone.

There's a beautiful world waiting for us

Do not forget to thank

Why, there is always one new chance for those who believe

I believe in us

You may think silly but....

I will accompany you forever...

So close your eyes and trust me.

I will love you for all time. If allowed

For now I'm fine, with you here.


Do you believe in us, baby?

I believe it is possible to dream...

Trust me, why I'll be your angel.

I'll be there every day, forever.

All you have to do is believe...







“ Quem casa, quer casa! (Y)

Um comentário: