Postagens populares

segunda-feira, abril 09, 2012

Old time



Tonight I thought of you.
And I heard another love song in radio.
I thought I knew everything about us
And now What are we gonna do?
You can lie to you. 
but we will always have the truth 
On our side
On our heart
Inside in our mind


I Do not say that will be as before
Because it is impossible to repair old mistakes
The past controls our lives
Hostages of time
the past controls our lives


We divide our freedom 
You tried to protect me with their wings
When the sky fell on us.
It was the beginning of the end.
We still have a long way to go
There are other lives to complete
Other lives are on the way
The reality is a strong storm
that destroys homes
The reality has destroyed us.
Because we were not strong.
Only love strengthens
So love, be strong
And never, never forget to love what is good for you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário