Postagens populares

segunda-feira, fevereiro 22, 2010

Memories of Icarus

We can fly beyond the sky
you and I
Holding hands in a prayer
Begging for help, for salvation


Here we are, repeating another start
The hours pass and the days are repeated
I still believe
I believe I can fly
I believe I can reach the stars


Every day looking for the best for ourselves
Although we are selfish, i am feeling
that everything will be different at least this time
I have learned from the past
Ja drew a better future just by wishing?
My wish already designed a better future


And when we approach the sun
we burn our wings,
the recovery was really hard, you remember?
We Had a vision of angels. We fall on my knees
The realy Just depends on you.


My faith is alive,
I believe in you
I believe in its power
I believe we can still fly higher


" E nesta viagem chamada Vida porque embarcaria se não tivesse ao menos fé e coragem dentro da mala?"


Um comentário:

  1. fly me to the moon
    in a not too distant future
    we shall be angels flying through the skies
    looking down at a bright future
    and resting against it
    optimism about a true bright future ...
    That is always in my head and you do not get out of it

    ResponderExcluir