Postagens populares

terça-feira, março 13, 2012

Silence

SILENCE


Starting to live by the end
I'll skip the bars to invade your world
You can not escape
I will not let you get away alone
I'm starting over
Away from you
I'm living
You can not control all my steps
I'm living
With crumbs of his love

This time I will not follow you
I'll take control of your world
Will forget somebody who dominated you
It will not dream of today,
why I'll be there, when you fall asleep
You will not have peace,
cause i'm live in your mind
His mouth is mine,
Am your words
Am your desire
I'm your secret

We have no more time.
It's my time to dreaming
I kept her place beside me
Your place is inside me.
I'm alone,
I'm inside you.
I am in all things that make you remember
So forget the past and we will resume

Feeling pleasure and walking in the dark
Dreaming of paradise because we are not free
I hear the sound of your fear. 
There's nothing you can do to escape
Let's start by the end
Love is fire and lie
let's start by in the truth
And do not feel alone anymore
I'm not alone..

I GOT YOU...
"You belong with me"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário